Best Before 06/2023
Origin: New Zealand
Propolis is known as nature's antibiotic. API health Propolis Liquid has very high levels of bioflavonoids and other bioactive compounds to stimulate, strengthen and rejuvenate the body while providing powerful support to the immune system. Propolis is a natural resin found in the young buds of trees. Bees collect propolis, mix it with their own enzymes and beeswax, and use it to seal the hive. This creates the most sterile environment known in nature and protects the hive against disease.
- Propolis stimulates strengthens and rejuvenates the immune system against disease, cellular destruction, and aging.
- Propolis has a strong antimicrobial activity and propolis is often known as a "natural antibiotic".
- It has gastrointestinal effects on ulcers, it is scientifically proven to remove or greatly improve recovery from ulcers.
- Ingredients: Pure New Zealand Propolis 150 mg/ml (15%) in an Alcohol-free base.
- Originally imported from New Zealand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.