Origin: New Zealand
Manuka Honey & Turmeric Extract is great tasting combination designed for general health.
Manuka honey & Turmeric Extract is great tasting combination designed for general health. Manuka & Turmeric Extract is completely natural product formulated from special blend of Manuka honey, New Zealand Bee Pollen extract and Turmeric extract.
Main ingredient of Manuka & Turmeric Extract is Multifloral Manuka honey MGO100+, which is gathered in New Zealand from Manuka bush, Leptospermum scoparium, which grows uncultivated throughout the country. Manuka honey’s special qualities come from the Manuka flower nectar, which contributes unique natural compounds making Manuka Honey so different from other honeys. Manuka honey is fully certified with MPI definition and MGO testing.
Second natural ingredient is Bio-Active Turmeric Extract containing 95% Curcumin.
Turmeric is very effective nutritional supplement. Turmeric’s beautiful bright yellow root has led to its nicknames “the golden spice” and “Indian saffron.” It has graced countless cultures around the world with its gorgeous colouring, unique aroma, and unmistakable flavour. Compounds providing these effects are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. However, the curcumin content of turmeric is not that high. It’s around 3%, by weight. Certified Turmeric extract used by ApiHealth in product Manuka & Turmeric Extract is very active and has 95% Curcumin.
Turmeric extract provides incredible benefit for the body:
- Turmeric Optimizes Vitality: Its powerful antioxidant properties fight excess free radicals in the body that can damage cells and diminish health.
- Turmeric play an important role in support of digesting function as a result of its antioxidant properties. It reduces symptoms of bloating and gas related to occasional indigestion. Besides, the antioxidant effect of turmeric appears to be so powerful that it may stop the liver from being damaged by toxins.
- Turmeric Supports Healthy Joints: Beneficial in promoting overall joint health and mobility. As the curcumin in turmeric is an anti-inflammatory, it can benefit the joints and help keep them from getting inflamed and swollen.
- Turmeric Promotes Heart Health: The properties support the overall health of the cardiovascular system.
- Turmeric Support healthy cholesterol levels by reducing inflammation in the body.
- Turmeric Supports Healthy Metabolism and maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Turmeric Supports Brain Health: Helps maintain healthy cognitive function and working memory.
Third natural ingredient is New Zealand Bio-Active Bee Pollen extract.
As gathered by the honeybee pollen is a very beneficial natural food and promoter of good health, which has been used by man for many centuries. No other natural product on earth could compete with bee pollen in the level of nutritional value. It is rich with natural components crucially important for human's body metabolism and wellbeing. Bee pollen contains over 250 biologically active substances, including proteins, carbs, lipids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants.
✔ Support vitality
✔ Support digestion health
✔ Support healthy joints
✔ Support healthy cholesterol level
✔ Support healthy metabolism
✔ Support brain health
✔ Nutritional support
✔ General well-being
New Zealand Multifloral Manuka Honey MGO100+
- Active NZ Bee Pollen extract – 1.5%
- Turmeric Extract (Curcumin 95%) - 2%
Direction to use:
Take 2-3 teaspoons daily with warm drink or straight from spoon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.